How can we improve the accessibility of the world around us for EVERYONE?
Possible Target Audience
- Neck and Spine Injuries
- Internal damage to digestive and urinary organs( kidneys, intestines, stomach etc.)
- Cerebal Palsy
- Brain or Head Trauma
- Amputations (legs arms hands feet)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Severe Diabetes
- Recovering from outpatient surgery such as a hernia and etc..
- Post car accident injuries
- Heart Disease patients
- Pregnant Women
- Severe Arthiritis
Link to Human Body Universal Design Mini-Project
Your Research Questions
What is their perspective on society? (Interviews and Articles)
How does the outside society treat them?
What is the range of greatest motion to least motion?
What is the impact of this disorder on the rest of the systems of the human body?
What currently is a barrier for this population of people?
What is most misunderstood about this disability?
What is a summary of the experience of the progression of this disorder?
- Are there episodes of improvement? Does their range of motion change throughout their life?
To do: Research
Take advantage of these databases for reliable, accessible, and updated research. Username is kis; the default password is welcome.